Safeword: presented by Otherworldly Arts Collective
Sat, Feb 12 at 7pm
- Proof of Vaccination is REQUIRED!
- Masks are REQUIRED!
- 21+ Event
- Titillating Libations from Twin Spirits Distillery
- Shibari Installation from Ryver Black
- Sym1 as emcee
Presented by The Otherworldly Arts Collective
Safe·word: An Erotic Art Show
- A word serving as a prearranged and unambiguous signal to end an activity, such as between a dominant and submissive sexual couple.
- To introduce over 80 visual multimedia artists from all over the world who have an indulgence to share their erotic voice in a deep dark catacomb under the city of Minneapolis.
- To showcase over 25 erotic performers, demonstrators, and educators on the discipline, practice, and curiosity about sex, eroticism, and sexual behaviors.
Street parking and nearby Parking Ramp sites are available, but we recommend ridesharing.
This is a designated Safe Zone. Touching of the performers or guests without a specific invitation will lead to your immediate dismissal from the premises. No refunds will be given.
Of utmost importance, we wish to keep all artists and participants healthy during our event. First, if you recently have been exposed to covid-19, or are waiting for results of the covid test, STAY HOME! Crowds will be limited in size for the sake of social distancing. Please be aware of any signage around the gallery that will offer further instructions.
* A picture of your vax card on your phone is okay.