Safeword: An Erotic Art Show presented by Otherworldly Arts Collective
Fri, Feb 14 at 7pm
- 21+ Event
- Titillating Libations from Twin Spirits Distillery
- BDSM Demonstration by Bondesque
- Pole performances by Lindsey from Knockout Bodies in NE
- Shibari Installation from Ryver Black
- Sexual Education booth by Sym 1
- Chocolate Penises and Pussycakes Cupcakes by Foxcakes (February 14th only)
- Ellen Melon, as Emcee
- Wheelchair accessible
Presented by The Otherworldly Arts Collective
Safe·word: An Erotic Art Show
A word serving as a prearranged and unambiguous signal to end an activity, such as between a dominant and submissive sexual couple.
To introduce over 80 visual multimedia artists from all over the world who have an indulgence to share their erotic voice in a deep dark catacomb under the city of Minneapolis.
To showcase over 25 erotic performers, demonstrators, and educators on the discipline, practice, and curiosity about sex, eroticism, and sexual behaviors.
Street parking and nearby Parking Ramp sites are available, but we recommend ridesharing.
This is a designated Safe Zone. Touching of the performers or guests without a specific invitation will lead to your immediate dismissal from the premises. No refunds will be given.