Bicycle Film Festival - Seattle #2
Available to stream April 9 - April 18, 2021
The Bicycle Film Festival Virtual Tour is returning to Seattle with a new short film program.
Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film and music the last 20 years. The physical BFF spanned the world in over 90 cities worldwide to an audience of over one million people. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
BFF Seattle #2 is available to stream April 9 - 18.
BFF Seattle #2 is presenting an international selection of the most important short films from our collection. A diverse curation of filmmaking styles: narratives, documentaries, international award-winning filmmakers, and emerging directors all share equal billing.
These inspirational and high energy stories are told from those who choose cycling as a lifestyle from a wide range of places. See an authentic and raw glimpse into:
- Cycling as a response to knife crime epidemic in London
- Passion keeps a race organizer going despite the challenges
- A bike park shuts its doors to boys for one day: Girls Only
- Two women who bring a town together around mountain biking and their pizza shop
- First female BMX competition at a major sporting event
- Professional mountain bikers on a mind-bending neon themed night ride through diverse terrain
- Access to education is opened up to young female students in Kenya after receiving bicycles
- A woman rides home alone
How does the virtual Bicycle Film Festival Seattle #2 work? A ticket allows you to view the 90 minute short film format from Friday, April 9 at 6:00pm PT through Sunday, April 18 at 11:59pm PT streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before opening date and time. Tickets are sliding scale: $10, $20, $30 so all prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home.