Hosted by Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota
Bicycle Film Festival - Minneapolis #2
Short Film Program #2
Available to stream May 21 - 31, 2021
The 20th Anniversary of Bicycle Film Festival is going virtual! BFF is arriving back in Minneapolis virtually.
May 21- 31
Hosted by Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota.
A portion of all ticket sales goes to support Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota.
BFF Minneapolis #2 is presenting an all new international selection of the most important short films from the BFF collection. A diverse curation of filmmaking styles: narratives, documentaries, international award-winning filmmakers, and emerging directors all share equal billing. See an authentic and raw glimpse into:
- Two women who bring a town together around mountain biking and their pizza shop
- A relationship in 3 minutes
- Cycling as a response to knife crime epidemic in London
- A love between a father and his young BMX-rider son (produced by Lebron James)
- A brief history of the bicycle
- The incredibly stunning and thrilling view of the annual Tour De Rwanda
- The story of Julian Molina, the beloved, full throttle one-legged cyclist
- First female BMX competition at a major sporting event
- A portrait of Bike Rides For Black Lives
- Access to education is opened up to young female students in Kenya after receiving bicycles
- and more!
Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film and music for the last 20 years with over 90 cities worldwide and a viewer audience of 1 million and growing. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
About BikeMN: The Bicycle Alliance of Minnesota (BikeMN) was formally created on October 28, 2008, and has been working for over a decade to unite and strengthen bicycle advocacy, provide education, and work for a more bicycle-friendly Minnesota. Our vision is to make Minnesota a place where bicycling, walking, and rolling is easy, safe, and fun for everyone.
How does the virtual Bicycle Film Festival Minneapolis #2 work? A ticket allows you to view the 90 minute short film format from Friday May 21 at 6:00pm CT through Monday May 31 at 11:59pm CT streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before opening date and time. Ticket prices are "sliding scale" $10, $15, $20 so all ticket prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home.