Bicycle Film Festival - Austin #2
Available to Stream June 25th - July 11th
The 20th Anniversary of the Bicycle Film Festival is going virtual!
Jun. 25 - Jul. 11
Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film, and music for the last 20 years with over 90 cities worldwide and a viewer audience of 1 million and growing. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
BFF Austin #2 is presenting an all-new international selection of the most important short films from the BFF collection. A diverse curation of filmmaking styles: narratives, documentaries, international award-winning filmmakers, and emerging directors all share equal billing. See an authentic and raw glimpse into:
- Two women who bring a town together around mountain biking and their pizza shop
- A relationship in 3 minutes
- Cycling as a response to knife crime epidemic in London
- A love between a father and his young BMX-rider son (produced by Lebron James)
- A brief history of the bicycle
- The incredibly stunning and thrilling view of the annual Tour De Rwanda
- The story of Julian Molina, the beloved, full-throttle one-legged cyclist
- First female BMX competition at a major sporting event
- A portrait of Bike Rides For Black Lives
- Access to education is opened up to young female students in Kenya after receiving bicycles
- and more!
How does the virtual Bicycle Film Festival Austin #2 work?
A ticket allows you to view the 90-minute short film format from Jun. 25 at 6:00PM CDT through Jul. 11 at 11:59PM CDT streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before opening date and time.
Ticket prices are "sliding scale" $10, $15, $20 so all ticket prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home.