Bicycle Film Festival - Maine #2
Cinematic Short Film Program
Available to Stream Oct 22 - Nov 1
The 20th Anniversary of Bicycle Film Festival is going virtual!
BFF is arriving in Maine virtually.
October 22 - November 1
Hosted by Bicycle Coalition of Maine.
A portion of all ticket sales will go to support the Bicycle Coalition of Maine.
BFF presents an international selection of the most important short films from the BFF collection. A diverse curation of filmmaking styles: narratives, documentaries, international award-winning filmmakers, and emerging directors all share equal billing. See an authentic and raw glimpse into:
- The story of Portland, Maine native, Clara Brown, a Team USA Paracyclist training for Tokyo
- A relationship in 3 minutes
- Access to education is opened up to young female students in Kenya after receiving bicycles
- A mind-bending neon themed night ride through the moonscapes of Utah to the forests of the Pacific Northwest
- Bike messengers, day laborers and outsourcing gone wild.
- The story of Julian Molina, the beloved, full-throttle one-legged cyclist
- Cycling as a response to knife crime epidemic in London
- A love between a father and his young BMX-rider son (produced by Lebron James)
- First female BMX competition at a major sporting event
- ... and more!
Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film and music for the last 20 years with over 90 cities worldwide and a viewer audience of 1 million and growing. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
About Bicycle Coalition of Maine:
Since 1992, the Bicycle Coalition of Maine has led the effort to make Maine better for bicycling & walking by protecting and advancing the rights and safety of cyclists & pedestrians through education, advocacy, legislation and encouragement. Visit: bikemaine.org
How does the virtual Bicycle Film Festival Maine #2 work?
A ticket allows you to view the 90-minute short film format from October 22, 6:00PM EDT through November 1, 11:59PM EDT streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before the opening date and time.
Ticket prices are "sliding scale" $10, $15, $20 so all ticket prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home.