Bicycle Film Festival - Cleveland
Select Short Film Program
Available to Stream Sep 17 - Sep 27
The 20th Anniversary of Bicycle Film Festival is going virtual!
BFF is arriving in Cleveland virtually.
September 17 - 27
BFF Cleveland appeals to a wide audience from film connoisseurs to avid cyclists and everything in between.
The curated collection of select short films will take you on a journey around the world, covering such topics as:
- The first BMX crew in Nigeria
- The struggle of a young woman and her bike in Iran
- The story of Marshal 'Major' Taylor
- A father (featuring actor, Timothy Spall) copes with the loss of his son through cycling
- A bird’s-eye view of a BLM bicycle protest ride from New York to DC
- Cycle sport as relief from genocide
- New York City through the lens of female bike messengers
- A charismatic Ghanaian immigrant in Amsterdam who teaches refugee adult women to ride bikes
- The story of Leo Rogers
- ...and more!
Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film and music for the last 20 years with over 90 cities worldwide and a viewer audience of 1 million and growing. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
About Bike Cleveland:
Bike Cleveland is Greater Clevleand's bicycle and pedestrian advocacy organization. We are creating a region that is sustainable, connected, healthy, and vibrant by promoting bicycling and advocating for safe and equitable transportation for all. Learn more and join our movement at BikeCleveland.org/member.
How does the virtual Bicycle Film Festival Cleveland work?
A ticket allows you to view the 90-minute short film format from September 17, 6:00PM EDT through September 26, 11:59PM EDT streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before the opening date and time.
Ticket prices are "sliding scale" $10, $15, $20 so all ticket prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home.