Bicycle Film Festival - Calgary #2
Cinematic Short Film Program
Available to Stream Oct 1 - Oct 10
- All prices are listed in USD
The 20th Anniversary of Bicycle Film Festival is going virtual!
BFF is returning to Calgary virtually.
October 1 - 10
BFF Calgary #2 presents an international selection of the most important short films from the BFF collection. A diverse curation of filmmaking styles: narratives, documentaries, international award-winning filmmakers and emerging directors all share equal billing. See an authentic and raw glimpse into:
- First female BMX competition at a major sporting event
- Access to education is opened up to young female students in Kenya after receiving bicycles
- Cycling as a response to knife crime epidemic in London
- The incredibly stunning and thrilling view of the annual Tour De Rwanda
- The story of Julian Molina, the beloved, full-throttle one-legged cyclist
- The story of Marshall 'Major' Taylor
- Bike messengers, day laborers, and outsourcing gone wild.
- A portrait of Bike Rides For Black Lives
- ... and more!
Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film and music for the last 20 years with over 90 cities worldwide and a viewer audience of 1 million and growing. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
How does the virtual Bicycle Film Festival Calgary #2 work?
A ticket allows you to view the 90-minute short film format from October 1, 6:00PM MDT through October 10, 11:59PM MDT streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before the opening date and time.
Ticket prices are "sliding scale" $10, $15, $20 so all ticket prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home.