Bicycle Film Festival - Chicago #2
Cinematic Short Film Program
Available to Stream Nov 19 - Nov 28
BFF is arriving back in Chicago #2 virtually
BFF Chicago #2
Nov. 19 - 28
Hosted by Active Transportation Alliance
A portion of all ticket sales will benefit Active Transportation Alliance.
BFF Chicago #2 presents an international selection of the most important short films from the BFF collection. A diverse curation of filmmaking styles: narratives, documentaries, international award-winning filmmakers, and emerging directors all share equal billing. See an authentic and raw glimpse into:
- Access to education is opened up to young female students in Kenya after receiving bicycles
- A relationship in 3 minutes
- The incredibly stunning and thrilling view of the annual Tour De Rwanda
- Cycling as a response to knife crime epidemic in London
- A portrait of Bike Rides For Black Lives
- First female BMX competition at a major sporting event
- A love between a father and his young BMX-rider son (produced by Lebron James)
- The story of Julian Molina, the beloved, full-throttle one-legged cyclist
About Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film and music for the last 20 years with over 90 cities worldwide and a viewer audience of 1 million and growing. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
About Active Trans: Active Transportation Alliance is a non-profit advocacy organization that works to improve conditions for people to walk, bike, or use public transit while also addressing racial and economic inequities in our region’s transportation networks. Learn more activetrans.org
How does the virtual Bicycle Film Festival Chicago #2 work? A ticket allows you to view the 90-minute short film format from Friday, November 19 at 6:00 pm CT through Sunday, November 28 at 11:59 pm CT streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before opening date and time. Ticket prices are "sliding scale" $10, $15, $20 so all ticket prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home.