Bicycle Film Festival - Manchester
Select Short Film Program
Available to Stream Jan 28 - Feb 6
- All prices listed in US Dollars as sliding scale
- Sliding scale in Pounds: £ 7.5, £ 11, £15
Bicycle Film Festival is arriving in Manchester!
BFF Manchester - virtual
January 28 – February 6
BFF Select Shorts appeal to a wide audience from film connoisseurs to avid cyclists and everything in between. The curated collection of select short films will take you on a journey around the world, covering such topics as:
- The first BMX crew in Nigeria
- The story of road cycling legend and overall wonderful soul, Connie Carpenter
- Cycle sport as relief from genocide
- Two women who bring a town together around mountain biking and their pizza shop
- A relationship in 3 minutes
- Access to education is opened up to young female students in Kenya after receiving bicycles
- A bird’s-eye view of a BLM bicycle protest ride from New York to DC
- New York City through the lens of female bike messengers
About Bicycle Film Festival:
Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film and music for the last 20 years with over 90 cities worldwide and a viewer audience of 1 million and growing. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
How does BFF Manchester work?
A ticket allows you to view the 90 minute short film format from January 28 at 6:PM GT, through February 6 at 23:00 PM GT streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before opening date and time. Ticket prices are "sliding scale" $10, $15, $20 so all ticket prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home. All prices listed in US Dollars as sliding scale. Sliding scale in Pounds: £ 7.5, £ 11, £15