REI Co-op Presents
2019 Pray for Snow Twin Cities
ticket proceeds to benefit the Loppet Foundation
Wed, Nov 13 at 6pm
It's almost time to get down! Don't miss the co-op's annual Pray for Snow party!
Here's what you can expect: libations, live music, a retro skiwear fashion contest (yes, you can participate and win rad prizes!), and your favorite top snow gear brands all under one roof. This is a party you won't want to miss!
- Live music from Black River Revue outside
- 80’s DJ music inside
- Partners include: Steamboat Resort, Arc’Teryx, KEEN, Merrell, Black Diamond, Smartwool, Gore-tex, Hydroflask, Darn Tough, Nikwax, Kari Traa, Subaru, Loppet Foundation, Courage Kenny, MN DNR State Parks
- Fire Dancers
- Dress up in your retro ski gear Fashion Show
- Gourmet S’mores and Roasted Twinkies
- Twinkie Burn as an offering to the Snow Gods
- Food Trucks
- Dress for the weather so you can enjoy all of the outside fun