Bicycle Film Festival - Denver #2
Cinematic Short Film Program
Available to Stream July 16th - 25th
The 20th Anniversary of Bicycle Film Festival is going virtual!
BFF is arriving in Denver virtually.
July 16 - 25
Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film, and music for the last 20 years with over 90 cities worldwide and a viewer audience of 1 million and growing. The festival has an incredible history of working with the most important artists, filmmakers, venues, and institutions around the world.
BFF Denver #2 is presenting an all-new international selection of the most important short films from the BFF collection. A diverse curation of filmmaking styles: narratives, documentaries, international award-winning filmmakers, and emerging directors all share equal billing. See an authentic and raw glimpse into:
- Cycling as a response to knife crime epidemic in London
- How access to education in Kenya is made possible to female students after receiving bicycles
- A relationship in 3 minutes
- An incredibly stunning and thrilling view of the annual Tour De Rwanda
- A brief history of the bicycle
- Julian Molina, the beloved, full-throttle one-legged cyclist
- A portrait of Bike Rides For Black Lives
- The love between a father and his young BMX-rider son (produced by Lebron James)
- The first female BMX competition at a major sporting event
- ... and more!
How does the virtual Bicycle Film Festival Denver #2 work?
A ticket allows you to view the 90 minute short film format from July 16 6:00PM MDT through July 25 11:59PM MDT, streamed to your computer, tablet, or smart TV by simply clicking on the link provided by email 15 minutes before opening date and time.
Ticket prices are "sliding scale" $10, $15, $20 so all ticket prices entitle you to the same content. You may view BFF in one sitting, or as you will, from the comfort and safety of your home.