Program 2: CYCLE SPORT shorts
Available to stream until April 30, 2023
This event has passed.
CYCLE SPORT | 109min.
Let’s celebrate the sport of cycling from the first ever Women's Paris-Roubaix race to the Tour de France filmed over ten years on Super 8.
Featuring stories about:
- Paralympic gold medalist, Meg Fisher and young para athlete, Jack Berry navigate life's obstacles with grace, integrity, and each other.
- Olympian and queer cyclist, Lea Davison proves that you don’t have to choose between who you love and the sport you love.
- Alberto Masi, often named the Italian craftsmen king of framebuilding, shares the secret to his success: Passion.
- The story of L39I0N of Los Angeles, the United States’ first Black owned pro cycling team starring Justin & Corey Williams.
- 4X champion, Sonya Looney navigates life as a professional athlete and a pregnant athlete.
- An intimate look at the Tour de France filmed on Super 8 for over a decade.
- A portrait of Kasia Niewiadoma, leader of the Canyon/Sram racing team and one of the most successful, consistent athletes in the pro peloton as she prepares for the Tour de France Femmes.
- Pro snowboarder, Sam Taxwood turns the bicycle into a mechanism for mental health.
- Three cyclists visit Dolgoch, a remote hostel in the middle of the Cambrian Mountains, the last wilderness of Wales.
- A look into the pro peloton of the first ever Paris-Roubaix Femmes race.
- and more!