Program 3: ADVENTURE shorts
Available to stream through April 30, 2023
ADVENTURE | 117min.
For lovers of gravel, mountain biking, bikepacking, and ultra-endurance cycling, this program will take you on a journey around the world.
Featuring stories about:
- A family gives up everything to be together in their motorhome, traveling from bike park to bike park across Europe.
- The 1900 mile bicycle journey by Erick Cedeno (Bicycle Nomad) retracing the original route of the Buffalo Soldiers.
- An international collective of unapologetically Black cyclists reclaiming the freedom and joy of the outdoors.
- A look at the mountain biking scene developing in La Paz, Bolivia.
- 75 year old Joe Warren, who discovered downhill mountain biking at the age of 60, conquers the most challenging trails in Utah’s Wasatch Back in his own style.
- Behind the scenes with UK gravel cyclist, Annabel Fisher.
- A "backyard explorer" never ventured more than 60km from home, traveling by bike and paraglider for three weeks.
In the world of bike racing, there’s one continent that’s yet to have its turn in the spotlight: Africa. The inaugural AMANI Migration Gravel Race, held in Kenya in June 2021, became a game changer for the top cyclists in East Africa. Dedicated to the memory of Suleiman 'Sule' Kangangi.
In summer 2011, Kyle Dempster took off on his bike across Kyrgyzstan and spent two months pedaling and pushing more than 1200 km. He recorded the journey with his camera, his only partner, friend, and the only receiving end of his conversations for sometimes days at a time. In Memory of Kyle Dempster 1983-2016 (BFF GREATEST HIT).