Bicycle Film Festival has been celebrating bicycles through art, film and music over the last 22 years. BFF spanned the world in over 100 cities worldwide to an audience of over one million people.
BFF Bend presents a new short film program that appeals to a wide audience from film connoisseurs to avid cyclists and everyone in between. Curated documentaries, narratives animations, award-winning directors, and emerging talents – all sharing equal billing.
See an authentic and raw glimpse into:
- The first BMX crew in Nigeria
- Kailey Kornhauser and fellow “fat cyclist” Marley Blonsky are on a mission to change the idea that people with larger bodies can't ride bikes
- A grueling 240 mile gravel road bicycle race traverses Minnesota's roads less traveled— all within 24 hours
- Two women who bring a town together around mountain biking and their pizza shop
- A charismatic Ghanaian immigrant in Amsterdam who teaches refugee adult women to ride bikes
- The story of Leo Rogers
- A short animation. There's no stopping where a bike can take you.
- And more….
All local proceeds from the event will be donated to Oregon Adaptive Sports. In addtion we ask that you consider showing your support for this great organization by adding a donation to your ticket purchase at checkout.